18 Drumnaquoile Road Castlewellan , County Down , BT31 9NT
- Detached Bungalow on Mature Site
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms plus Study
- Wet Room
- Attached Garage/ Workshop
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Mature Gardens & Great Rural Outlook
- Suitable for Cash Offers Only
A great opportunity to purchase a detached home in the delightful environs of the Dromara Hills. This detached bungalow is of prefab construction and situated on an elevated spacious mature site and comprises Sitting Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & study, Wet room and benefits from a workshop, garage and stores. This property will make a great renovation project or replacement subject to the appropriate approvals and will prove popular, early viewing is recommended.
SITTING ROOM 21' 1" x 11' 5" (6.43m x 3.48m) Stone fireplace, laminate floor.
KITCHEN 14' 1" x 10' 1" (4.29m x 3.07m) High and low level units, built in gas hob, built in oven and extractor. Tiled floor.
SUNROOM 11' 1" x 10' 11" (3.38m x 3.33m) Tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1 16' 5" x 10' 2" (5m x 3.1m) Tiled fireplace. Laminate floor.
BEDROOM 2 15' 3" x 10' 2" (4.65m x 3.1m) Measurement included built in robes. Laminate floor.
BEDROOM 3 11' 4" x 10' 2" (3.45m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM 4 / STUDY 8' 7" x 7' 3" (2.62m x 2.21m)
WET ROOM Electric shower, pvc panelled walls. Low flush w.c. pedestal wash hand basin.
ATTACHED WORKSHOP 20' 1" x 9' 2" (6.12m x 2.79m)
STORE ROOM 14' 11" x 7' 1" (4.55m x 2.16m)
BOILER HOUSE 9' 2" x 7' 1" (2.79m x 2.16m)
OUTSIDE The property is approached by a driveway & ample parking space. Mature gardens to front, concrete patio to rear with raised mature gardens.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.