17a Killard Drive Ballyhornan , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 7PN
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Gardens and Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Walking Distance to the Beach
This semi-detached bungalow is situated in the lovely coastal location of Ballyhornan and only minutes from the beach. The easily managed accommodation comprises living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms & bathroom and benefits from pvc double glazing, oil fired central heating and enclosed rear gardens. An excellent first time buy, investment opportunity or ideal holiday home situated on the coast between Strangford & Ardglass and easy commute to Downpatrick.
DescriptionLIVING ROOM 12' 9" x 9' 10" (3.89m x 3m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 13' 6" x 11' 9" (4.11m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 10" x 9' 9" (4.83m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 7" x 8' 11" (4.14m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 10" x 8' 5" (3m x 2.57m)
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 6' 4" (2.08m x 1.93m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.