17A Cumber Park Drumaness , Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8GA
|Price||Asking price £155,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Detached Villa
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Three Bedrooms including Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Classic white bathroom suite
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Front & Rear Doors
- UPVC Facia & Soffits
- Pressurised hot water system
A one off detached villa to be constructed in this popular development in the village of Drumaness. The property will be built to the usual high standard expected of Dynes Bros. This home well planned accommodation and will include choice of a quality kitchen, modern bathroom suite and the purchaser will be able to choose their own finishes for the individual touch. *** PLEASE NOTE PHOTOGRAPHS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY ***
DescriptionENTRANCE HALL Cloakroom with wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
LOUNGE 15' 9" x 15' 0" (4.82m x 4.58m)
KITCHEN/DINING 22' 4" x 12' 1" (6.81m x 3.70m) Choice of quality kitchen doors and worktops to include oven, hob, extractor & fridge freezer.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 6" x 12' 8" (4.42m x 3.88m)
ENSUITE 8' 7" x 3' 4" (2.62m x 1.02m) White suite comprising, wash hand basin, low flush w.c. & shower cubicle
BEDROOM 2 13' 5" x 11' 8" (4.10m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 2" x 10' 3" (3.10m x 3.14m) (widest points)
BATHROOM 11' 2" x 5' 7" (3.41m x 1.72m) White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin & low flush w.c. choice of tiles.
OUTSIDE Tarmac parking area, garden top soiled levelled and sown in grass.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: