15 Church Square Rathfriland , Newry , County Down , BT34 5PT
- Beautiful End Terraced Property
- Open Plan Ground Floor Kitchen/Living Room
- Hugh First Floor Lounge
- Three Good Sized First Floor Bedrooms
- Master Bed with Walk in Wardrobe & Ensuite
- Separate Ground Floor Utility Area
- House & Potential Business Opportunity
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Windows & Doors
- Modernly Decorated & Move In Ready
We are so excited to present this stunning terraced property to the market. Take a close look as there is much more to this one than meets the eye. The property provides ample living space to include two reception rooms, three good sized bedrooms, one with walk in ward robe/ ensuite, utility area and not one but three bathrooms. On the ground floor you have the added benefit of the area to front currently used as a gym, this area could have many uses and was previously used as a café presenting a business opportunity for someone who can live close by. Externally the property has a low maintenance tarmac yard with off road parking. Church Square is in the centre of Rathfriland and within walking distance of all local amenities. Rathfriland is also within a 15 minute drive from surrounding towns such as Newry, Newcastle and Banbridge for those needing to commute. Call 028406 22226 now to get a peek inside you wont be disappointed.
SHOP FRONT 10' 6" x 6' 3" (3.2m x 1.91m)
GYM 18' 11" x 10' 10" (5.77m x 3.3m)
STORE ROOM 10' 5" x 7' 5" (3.18m x 2.26m)
UTILITY ROOM 10' 3" x 7' 3" (3.12m x 2.21m)
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM 20' 3" x 19' 1" (6.17m x 5.82m)
LOUNGE 20' 3" x 17' 9" (6.17m x 5.41m)
BEDROOM ONE 19' 2" x 10' 11" (5.84m x 3.33m)
WALK IN WARDROBE
ENSUITE 8' 11" x 6' 9" (2.72m x 2.06m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 7" x 10' 7" (3.53m x 3.23m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 6" x 6' 8" (3.51m x 2.03m)
SHOWER ROOM 6' 9" x 6' 8" (2.06m x 2.03m)
LANDING Linen Closet.
OUTSIDE Off road parking through the car port of the main street or round the back of the property. Covered low maintenance tarmac yard to the rear.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.