13 Riverview Drive Saul Road , Downpatrick , County Down , BT30 6PQ
- Stylish Detached Family Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms, All with Built in Robes
- Generous Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Sizeable Sun Room
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Purpose Built Metal Framed Garage
- Ample Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- A Forever Family Home!
Quinn Estate Agents are most pleased to welcome to the sales market, this beautifully presented, extended detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul de sac just off the Saul Road. The property boasts four bedrooms, all with built in robes, generous living room, modern open plan kitchen/dining room, sun room, family bathroom and separate shower room. Externally, the property benefits from a purpose built, metal framed garage, tarmac drive with ample parking and easily managed, enclosed entertaining area the rear which is accessed from the sun room. This property is in close proximity to reputable local primary and post primary schools as well as the various amenities Downpatrick has to offer, and within a short walk of the open countryside. Prompt viewing is highly recommended and can be organised through Edel in our Downpatrick branch.
DescriptionLIVING ROOM 18' 8" x 13' 8" (5.69m x 4.17m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 20' 8" x 8' 10" (6.3m x 2.69m)
SUN ROOM 14' 0" x 13' 4" (4.27m x 4.06m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 7" x 11' 9" (3.84m x 3.58m)
BATHROOM 9' 5" x 7' 10" (2.87m x 2.39m)
INNER HALLWAY leading to:-
BEDROOM 2 10' 2" x 10' 1" (3.1m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 0" x 8' 5" (3.35m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM 4 10' 0" x 7' 11" (3.05m x 2.41m)
SHOWER ROOM 6' 11" x 6' 5" (2.11m x 1.96m)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
You may also be interested in: