11 Burrenreagh Road Castlewellan , County Down , BT31 9HH
- Extensive Commercial Premises
- c. 8794 SqFt of Office Space
- c. 8718 StFt Warehouse
- Site 4.44 Acres
- Planning Passed for Extension Ref: R/2014/0487/F
- Net Annual Value £30,700
- Located 1.5 Miles Outside Castlewellan
- Contact Leanne on 02840622226
- EPC: C56/ D77
Extensive commercial premises to include offices, warehousing and a 4.44 acre site. The property comprises of a substantial self contained site providing a mix of office/ warehouse accommodation with a large marshalling yard. The buildings are in good condition throughout only having recently been vacated.Externally the entire site is well secured providing ample hardstanding and room for future development. Additionally the premises benefit from a 3 phase electricity supply and dedicate 100mb fibre optic broadband connection. Additional site plans and office layouts can be provided to interested parties.Planning permission was granted in 2016 for a new production building to be erected to the rear of the existing building.Castlewellan is a well known CO Down village located approximately 5 miles north of Newcastle, 32 miles south of Belfast and 20 miles north east of Newry. The premises are easily access of the main Dublin Road ( A25 ).
GROUND FLOOR 4,994 sq ft / 464 sq m
FIRST FLOOR 3800 sq ft / 352 sq m
WAREHOUSING 8718 sq ft / 810 sq m
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.