104 Drumnaquoile Road Ballynahinch , County Down , BT24 8QS
|Price||Offers around £200,000|
Make an Enquiry…
- Approximately 39 Acres
- Full Planning Permission for Replacement Dwelling Stables
- Beautiful Country Location
- Good Road Frontage
- Option to Purchase in Lots
- Includes 14 Acres of Arable Land
- Water Electric Conveniently Situated
A wonderful opportunity for a country lover to acquire their own peace & tranquillity in the Dromara Hills. We are delighted to offer this farm land of approximately 39 acres with full planning for a replacement dwelling. Could also be an ideal spot for outdoor pursuits (subject to the appropriate approvals) with Drumkeeragh Forest and the coastline being easily accessed! Contact Agent for copy of Planning Permission & Maps.
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.